Dear Parishioners and visitors, please take note of the following information from the parish upon instructions from the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur.
For latest updates, subscribe to our Telegram Application Channel on your mobile phones https://t.me/ollklang
1. All Mass participation is by online registration only. Registration links are updated on our Telegram app every week.
2. Live streaming of masses will continue for the 9:00am (English) and 11:00am (Tamil) masses on Sunday. Stream Link: ollklang.org/live
3. Documented non-citizens are now allowed to attend Mass.
4. Children ages 12 and below will be allowed to attend Mass from 1st November onwards.
5. Parishioners attending mass must produce their MyKad/identification documents for verification at the registration to avoid misrepresentation.
6. Registration team will check the mySejahtera listing and take note of any identified high risk parishioners.
7. Mass for senior citizens on Thursdays and Fridays will be suspended until further notice. Updated 29/09/20
8. Except for CMPC and RCIA, all other activities in Church are suspended until further notice. Updated 29/09/20
9. Due to the increase in Masses, the team needs more volunteers and requests the BECs to encourage their members to provide assistance before and during Mass. Contact person: Alex Gabriel 017-8788037 or Vincent 011-23700794
Sunday School Updates
1. In-person Catechism classes will resume in the 2nd week of January 2021. As for now, classes will continue to be conducted using digital platforms.
2. The Rite of Confirmation will be held in mid February 2021 subject to confirmation from the Archbishop.
3. First Holy Communion will be deferred to October/November 2021 and will be administered to children from Standard 3 and Standard 4.